It has been wonderful to see the happy faces of our Swan Lake cast dancers in their rehearsals. Presenting our performances at a new venue and within the ever-changing safety guidelines will be a learning experience for all, but we are looking forward to another fantastic production this June! Thank you to the cast, parents, faculty, and staff for their efforts to give our dancers another great performance opportunity.
Watch for the email in May, that will be sent directly to you announcing the start of sales with your exclusive ticket link. Don’t forget to use the LBB app on your phone for instant notifications on Swan Lake news (remember to choose the “Swan Lake Cast” notification group so you will receive important information).
We have received permission from the Barclay Theater to sell 400 seats of the total theater capacity, which is 750. That comes to a total of 800 tickets that will be available for the two performances. Please note the following important information:
- All ticket sales will be through the Long Beach Ballet office.
- Tickets will be $60.00 each (all ages and seating locations). It is a small theater and every seat is great!
- Initially, each family will be allowed to purchase up to 4 tickets.
- Additional tickets may become available to purchase as we get nearer the performance date.
- Seats will be assigned best available with the distancing of unused seats between parties.
For the first time, our Spring performance will also be available to watch on a Livestream for those who cannot attend the performances in-person. The cost of the Livestream will be $35.00 for the one-time live-viewing.
Starting in May, tickets sales will begin in different “tiers” with sales to:
- Swan Lake production sponsors and families who donated their ticket purchases and/or performance fees from last year’s Spring production
- customers who have credit for tickets purchased last Spring
- Swan Lake Cast families (who are not eligible for the above tiers)
- general sales