Students wishing to enroll in the Long Beach Ballet Academy are assigned to a level based on age and/or teacher evaluation. Please call the office to determine which classes are open to new students.
Pre-Ballet & Children Level 1 & 2
New students are accepted into available classes at the start of a new term. The 4 terms during the 2019-20 Year are:
- September – December
- January – March
- April – June
- July - August
students are initially placed by age and are eligible to move to the next level at the beginning of the next term.
- Pre-Ballet 4: All 4-year-olds
- Pre-Ballet 5: All 5-year-olds
- Children Level 1: All 6-year-olds and beginning 7-9 year-olds
- Children Level 2: Placement by teacher evaluation
- Children Level 3: Placement by teacher evaluation
Academy Level 1 through 8: Entrance into Academy levels are by evaluation or placement class only
Open “drop-in” classes are offered for Adult students.